Welcome to North Crawley CE School, part of the Village Schools Federation.
This school is part of a group of 6 village schools who federated in January 2018. Having attended a village school myself and spent most of my teaching career in village schools, I am passionate about the rich learning opportunities small schools can offer.
Following the national curriculum, we have created an education unique to each school and its’ community. Underpinning our learning are our values, and at the heart of our schools, our wonderful pupils and their families. Our vision is ‘to be the best that we can be’, to dream big and aim high working in unity with each other. By inspiring learners we grow together with high aspirations for all so children and adults can flourish in nurturing communities throughout their lives. We believe in education of and for life, not just facts and figures.
Why send your child to a village school? Because….
- We have high adult: child ratio
- We have a passion for investigative learning and outdoor learning
- We have a dedicated forest school teacher who leads forest school sessions in every school every week
- We have dedicated staff who love their schools and love teaching
- We develop strong, collaborative relationships with families and their communities
- We collaborate as a federation of schools and your child feels a sense of pride and belonging to the group of 5 schools as well as to their own school
- We INSPIRE learners
- We focus on values for life.
- You don’t need to live in catchment to apply!
If you were wondering if one of our village schools is what you are looking for – come and visit! Find our office number in the ‘contact us’ page and make an appointment, you will receive a warm welcome – but be prepared, your child may not want to leave!
Mrs Emma Wallace
Executive Headteacher, The Village Schools Federation